Monday, March 5, 2012

Comparison is SO ugly

Comparison.  I DESPISE IT.  It makes you feel HORRIBLE and invades your mind.  You try to be someone you're not meant to be.  It's just so...ugly.  I don't know how else to describe it.  It has to be one of the WORST feelings/things out there.  I don't know much else that can tear someone down so much.

My old roommate gave me this quote that someone gave her a few years ago at Pine Cove...it's a pretty popular saying.  I have it posted next to my BED.  So I just made this on my computer because I just need to saturate my life with it.


So my friends...I leave you with this piece of Scripture that I'm trying to engrain into my stubborn little head...Lord, give me ears to hear, a heart to understand, and a brain to believe...it is my prayer I can say this verse with confidence very soon...

"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty.  I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want." - Philippians 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment